First Street Market: Food Hall & Bar
1327 1 St SW
First Street Market was designed by Calgarians, for Calgarians. This is your space to enjoy the very best of the city, from their local eats and libations to sidewalk and city sights, their open-concept eatery opens up to an enormous patio with tv’s, heaters, and stunning park views.
First Street Market is a meeting of some of the most exciting restauranteurs in Calgary, which include:
- Actually Pretty Good - local pizza joint slingin' seasonally-inspired California-style pizza. They’ve got ‘zas for the pizza-purists & enthusiastic-eaters alike, from the Grease Wheel and The Duke to the Top Brass and Club Med. And before you ask, yes, the name does hold true.
- Alforno - offers freshly baked, house-made pastries, delicious quick bites as well as locally roasted coffee. Join them for a freshly prepared breakfast sandwich, a sweet treat from their pastry case or a coffee to go.
- Friends with Benedicts - not your everyday grab & go, treat yourself to their array of breakfast sandwiches, benedicts or waffles & cakes.
- Hi5 - high quality five star burgers.
- La Mano - serves up chef driven fresh pasta, sandwiches and they also offer at-home ingredients.
- Moose and Poncho - authentic and traditional Mexican cuisine, served with the highest quality care and ingredients.
- Pure Street Food - no need to catch a flight to Vietnam when you can enjoy authentic Vietnamese street food right here in Calgary. Make sure to try their Savoury Sesame Donut.
- Raw by Robyn - nourish your body with healthy smoothies, juices and superfoods, sourced locally from the community with health as a top priority.
- Saffron Street - serving India’s best street food and regional specialties.
Along with their diverse collective of food, you can also enjoy First Street Market's bar. Which serves up well-loved & local options, with an excellent array of beer, wine, coffee and cocktails. Make sure to check out their Happy Hour which is offered daily from 4pm-6pm and includes $5 Wine & Draft and $25 Wine Bottles.
Monday: 7AM - 9PM
Tuesday: 7AM - 9PM
Wednesday: 7AM - 9PM
Thursday: 7AM - 10PM
Friday: 7AM - 10PM
Saturday: 7AM - 10PM
Sunday: 7AM - 9PM